“I bought this product in the interest of being environmentally friendly by eliminating the plastic waste I was producing by using tampons. I wasn’t expecting to love this product, in fact, I thought I would be trading convenience in favor of environmentalism. I was soooo wrong. Environmental benefits aside, this thing is a total game-changer & far more convenient than nasty tampons. I have a heavy flow, and despite always using Super Plus tampons, I was constantly bleeding through them and never able to change them as often as I should have been.”
– Katie S.
The Topsy Daisy Cup is a reusable, medical-grade, soft silicone cup worn internally like a tampon, but collects—instead of absorbing—your period. It works like a seal between the cup and your vaginal wall, preventing leaks and staying in place at all times. Once your cup is full, you simply empty, rinse, and reinsert the cup for another 12 hours of protection.
Your period doesn’t get better than this!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene and free of colors and dyes.
- User-friendly, safe alternative to reusable pads and tampons.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Save money on all those disposable pads and tampons month after month – use your cup for years to come!
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
Cup is made from silicone, tested and approved according to standard: FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: SWITCH SIZE OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
A menstrual cup purchase comes with a 100% money-back guarantee, because we hope to see as many happy menstrual cup users as possible. You can get a full refund if you return your menstrual cups within 60 days from your order date.