Price Displayed Is For One (1) Pad
✅These are great for everyday use, light flow and Light Bladder Leakage
✅They stay 5x times dryer than disposable pads
✅The pads will always stay in place
✅They are gentle on the skin and have no chemicals that harm your body
✅They are ultra absorbent, which means no sogginess.
✅They are very easy to wash (check below for instructions)
✅If you don't love them (we know that you will), we will give you your money back, no questions asked.
Why Reusable Panty Liners?
They are good for your body - conventional disposable pads can contain plastics, artificial fragrances, adhesives, and chemical gels - things you don't want next to one of the most sensitive parts of your body! Our panty liners are a treat on your body and won't harm it in any way.
They are good for your budget - with our line of panty liners and sanitary pads, you'll have reliable menstrual protection for years to come. Most reusable pads are made to last for five years, but many women are saying that their pads have lasted much longer! These are a lot more economical and will save you a lot of money over your lifetime.
- They are good for the planet - The average woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, panty-liners, and tampons in her lifetime. We're trying to bring that number down considerably, starting with women like you, that care, not only for her body but also our planet.
You should get these if:
- you want back-up for a menstrual cup or tampon
- you have very light flow, including at the very beginning or end of your cycle
- you want to wear everyday protection
How to wash them:
- Leave in cold water and soap/detergent overnight. Do NOT leave them in hot water as that will cause the pads to smell bad.
- Wash them the next day as you normally wash any other piece of underwear.
- They will look and feel brand new every time.
Make the better choice for you and the planet! Each pad replaces 125+ disposables.
Materials: interior layer made of skin-friendly organic bamboo cotton and outer layer made of waterproof Eco-Friendly PUL
Super breathable materials
Ideal for spotting, daily wear or backup protection
Machine wash and dry